By Popular Demand

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.
Wins: 16
Losses: 6

By Popular Demand

Post by 16 Micz »

We have now added the champion system, if you are not familiar with this, ill give an example,..Kurse is the King Of The Audios, he gets a belt, which this belt he is the king of audio which means if someone can challenge him for the belt, ONLY if they win an audio based tourney.

The has been 5 belts, only 4 of them have been given away, look at the top of your page and click hall of fame, go all the way to the bottom to see who has what belt..

thanks for your time, and thanks to our admins kurse and dj for the great idea, hopefully we can get these posted at the bottom of the forum, and im also lookin for some advice or something u guys would like me to change, til next time

-roach aka micz
RH1NO
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 25
Losses: 20

Post by RH1NO »

not saying that i disagree with any of the choices
but how do you give someone a belt shouldnt they win it
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.

Post by 16 Micz »

i judged by the winners of the previous tourney...i agree that maybe plex and dj shud earn their belt, so if anyone else agrees on this, we can change this.
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

Excellent move...I think this'll bring more spirit of competition to all the tourny's and make people who think they have points to prove be more "influenced" to sign up for tournys so to speak.

I think that the chosen people are good picks based off of previous tournys and overall activity. Definately wanna see who the king of Multi's is...that should be a good tourny.

If you guys are sure about certain spots and who was given what champ-belt...then I say run a poll.
16 Micz
Disciple Of Rap.

Post by 16 Micz »

great idea i guess
8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by 8th »

Who comes up with these ideas your always instituting?
~*Blitz*~
Illest # 1 Liar
Wins: 9
Losses: 2

Post by ~*Blitz*~ »

I think this was Kurses idea and doing ^^

This is a great idea and you placed the belts with the people who earned and deserved them so good looking out on that
8th
Rap Professional
Wins: 0
Losses: 1

Post by 8th »

you should get belts for winning tournaments. thats it. not random belts for king of blank, just because you do blank alot.
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Post by complexity »

Yah. Micz, I will set that up.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.

Return to “Illest News”