BISHOP LAMONT, DAMIZZA & WARREN G RATE KURSE'S DEMOS...

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27
Losses: 0

Post by Kurse »

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who came through and checked out the video so far. Yea...it was more than a humble feeling when they checked my shit out. Like...I dunno...I can't even put it into words ya know. lol Like everybody and their mother was actually more excited than I was...but it's not because I didn't care or shit like that. I guess the magnitude of the whole thing just didn't hit me yet! Then Viral's telling me, "Dude...Warren G gave you a 'B'!!!" And then it absorbed a little bit and I was like, "Shit...ur right!" lol

I've had conversations with Bobby Creek from Shady Records (Viral has seen this so he can tell ya I ain't lying there) along with an A&R guy from Konvict Records and shit. Those people I found a way to get ahold of on my own through digging through the roots. But to be honest...the way that Warren, Bishop & Damizza got ahold of my shit was thanks to my number 1 fan...

...my mother.

I ain't gonna lie. My mother isn't a fan for rap muzik. She's just like any other ol' fashioned moms. Strict upbringing...has respect for everyone and never wishes ill on anyone. But though she's not happy with my lyrical content at times...she's very supportive of my movement. So one night on myspace she decided to write Bishop Lamont cuz she couldn't sleep at like 3 in the mornin. And he even said it...normally I don't check this account myself, i have promotions people do it for me. But he responded personally to her and said he likes the fact that a guys mother would care so much to write someone that she probably knows nothing about. And he tipped her off as to where the songs can be uploaded and sent directly to him and Damizza.

I've written letters to Bishop and his promo people before. 3 times previously to be exact. No response. Later on in an interview we find out that Bishops #1 fan is his mother...and that it holds a very special spot in his heart. Funny huh!? It was my mothers caring that got me that rating and that slot. You never know what in this industry will get you through certain doors. So that's how this came about. Now I have people all over curious about what I can do.

I can't complain.
SlickMex
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 5
Losses: 4

Post by SlickMex »

Ur mom is to cool..ur gonna make it soon no doubts..

Return to “Illest News”