Bringing Up Emcee's Children In Disses

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

FlipSide
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Re: Bringing Up Emcee's Children In Disses

Post by FlipSide »

Its Been Dead... Seems Most People Are Like Pussys In Heat Waiting To Jump On A Hot Topic Like Its The Only Dick In The World... Get Off It.. I Said Something As A Reaction To Young Joke... A Long Time Ago.. i Been Let This Shit Go For Like A Month And Its Still Getting Replies... If Someones Writtens Got This Much Attention The Site Would Be Jumping.
Kuhlerblynd
But I See Right Thru You
Wins: 43
Losses: 8
No Shows: 2

Re: Bringing Up Emcee's Children In Disses

Post by Kuhlerblynd »

FlipSide wrote:Its Been Dead... Seems Most People Are Like Pussys In Heat Waiting To Jump On A Hot Topic Like Its The Only Dick In The World... Get Off It.. I Said Something As A Reaction To Young Joke... A Long Time Ago.. i Been Let This Shit Go For Like A Month And Its Still Getting Replies... If Someones Writtens Got This Much Attention The Site Would Be Jumping.

Like pussies in heat? Not so much...

Two weeks is not a month according to any calendar Ive seen in the United States, which is the only calendar that even matters to me because that's obviously where I live.

And you are right, if someone's writtens would get this much attention, this site would be jumping. I reply to at least 7-10 writtens, if not more, every week. My crew replies a total of 30-40 writtens/poetry drops/audios every week. And yes, we made this a requirement collectively. So, I'm trying to do my part on that one, bro. If I only had NO life and go be on the net all day haha. Its a shame things cant work that way.

Return to “Illest News”