Moderators...

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Moderators...

Post by complexity »

Someone sent me this message.
Hey, can you tell your mods to start doing more shit around here? There are battles that need to be closed, or that has been up since feb 4 (way past 2 weeks). I understand people have lifes, but if there THAT busy, why be a mod? Plus the mods I know of are active anyways..

Not trying to come off as bitching, or bugging you man..Just wanting to know if you can talk to the mods. If so thanks then..
-- Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:30 am --

Seems like before that message came through, it was all fixed in the battle grounds at least.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

Re: Moderators...

Post by complexity »

ThaOneYouHate wrote:Lol i Dissappear For A Couple Days And People Start Cryin About Tha Battle Grounds... What Are They Gonna Do When i Leave For Good!?.. There's Numerous Mods And Admins.. if They Cant Take Care Of Shit Remove 'Em. Make Me A Global Mod And i'll Seek Attention To What Ever is Asked Of Me Seems How These Other Fuck Sticks Cant Do Anything...

As i Stated in A Previous Thread i've Got 2 35 Plus Hour A Week Jobs And Got 14 Credit Hours Of Online College Courses.. And i Still Manage To Be Tha Only Person Closin And Updatin Battles... What Happened To Everyone Else?..

Then i Dissappear For A Couple Days And This Shit Happens?.. As Far As Battles That Need To Be Closed... i Close All Of Them As Soon As They Need To Be Closed if i'm On... Why Didn't Someone Close Tha 2 Battles That Were Open For "Weeks" When They Just Finished Votin A Day Or 2 Ago... Also You Cant Close Battles if People Dont Vote...

So You Tell Which Ever Fuck Stick Sent You This Mail To Either

A) Go Vote Tha Battles So They Can Get Closed
B) Notify Me So i Can Close Them if i Haven't Noticed 'Em
C) Shut Tha Fuck Up And Go Be Worthless Elsewhere...

Or i Can Go Back To Tha Old Rules And Close Battles After They've Been Open Longer Than A Week And Give Tha Win To Who Ever Leads if You Want Me To... i Was Gonna Start This Already A While Ago But Votes Picked Back Up So i Didn't See Tha Need..
First off. You type at a ridiculous pace.

Second. Good points.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.

Return to “Illest News”