November 5th....

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

complexity
Elevated
Wins: 48
Losses: 15

November 5th....

Post by complexity »

November 5th was the 4th anniversary of Illest Lyrics. Congratulations to all those who participated frequently and care about the site to a degree that you're still contributing. I hope that you have enjoyed your experiences on Illest Lyrics as much as I have taken pleasure in helping create them.

As everyone knows the celebration was cut a bit short by the lack of interest in the particular event, but people have busy lives, as do I, and I just hope that when you are on the forum that you enjoy yourself because that is the point.

I'm out.

Check out our Vapes for great prices.
Çhåiñ$âw
Rhyme Master
Wins: 5
Losses: 1

Re: November 5th....

Post by Çhåiñ$âw »

Thank you plex. I obviously haven't been here the entire time, or nearly as long as many people for that matter. But I've been here long enough to realize how much you put into this site and keepin' everybody interested. I sure as hell appreciate everything you do for us, and I hope everybody else feels the same. I've ran a forum site in the past, and I'll be the first to admit that isn't exactly a pleasurable task. It's not difficult but it's incredibly tedious, and my site never hit the status that IL has, so I can only imagine. I feel honored to drop rhymes here, amongst all of these other talented cats that you've obtained along the way. Once again, I just wanted to make sure you know that I respect every bit of time you put into making this forum entertaining for us, plex. I hope continuing to do so is part of your planbook. If you ever need help with anything, feel free to let me know. I'm also willing to do whatever I can to keep Illest active. Real talk!

-$aw

Return to “Illest News”