Jesodist is no longer allowed to vote until further notice.

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee
Wins: 23
Losses: 17

Jesodist is no longer allowed to vote until further notice.

Post by Omega Bill »

Apparently something has went down where you gave another user an ultimatum. "You vote for me, I vote for you".

Don't play stupid about it either. I've known for probably 3-4 days but wanted to talk it over with other admins before I let the site know about your actions.

You're hereby barred from voting in any battles. Period. There will be no argument. It's clearly against the rules and we don't like cheaters around here. Especially with all the shit you talk.

I will confer with other admins about a possible banning. You will still be allowed to battle and drop your writtens. If you vote, it will be immediately discarded and deleted from the battle.

I may also take it upon myself to personally let other owners and administrators of other major hip hop and rap battling communities your IP Address. That way you do not try to con other users of other sites.

Don't try to explain yourself. It is what it is.

Good day.

Edit: Illest Users - Don't post in this thread with stuff like "Yeah, that niggas a pussy" and all that stuff until the administration and mod staff come to a definite decision.
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Wins: 1
Losses: 14

Post by Brah-Vo »

Ugh. Is this the situation you were talking about?
If anything this'll only feed his ego of being controversial.
But yeah do what you think is right.
Jesodist
Elite Freestyler
Wins: 4
Losses: 7

Post by Jesodist »

shut the fuck up you fucking punk ass faggot aplha bitch you are a fucking tool. you wouldnt win any battles if it werent for your friends voting for you so shut the fuck up and lets see you try and battle this guy. i realised you are a bitchi didnt bother taking 5 minutes reply to your battle
thing. i can guarantee your some punk bitch scronny white boy who sits at home
on his computer and battles people and thinks he will be famous some day, Your fuckin avatar is gay bitch, You probably live at home with your parents and are not man enough to move out your house, in other words a real bicth kid who doesnt even know what life is yet.

this is another useless drama u see on the illest, some pathetic kid all bitching bout Jeso here Jeso that. obvious there are new artists with capable abilities taking over the illest, i find it disrespectful mentioning any other emcees in, a bitch argument thats supposed to be between the 2,
stupid kid chose to cry to the whole fuckin site and make a spectacle of yourself, proving me right about you being a snitch, if you reveal the message and have evidence i have evidence too, but i dont choose to bitch about it, why dont you post the message here ? like you did last time and cried to the admin you are a fuckin coward kid. he mentioned about admins 2 times, if you so love this site ake your own motherfucker!!
and if you think you won our battle think again bitch you're no better than me when it comes to rap. lets go to another site where no one knows us and i'll fuckin humiliate you like no one never did on text, PERSONAL bitch
or just please shut the fuck up with your bitching and your faggot pink avatar with an image that is total ass. and whats with this bitch shit making forums saying pointing fingers shit? shows more of a bitch to make forums and not handle it by battling, that itself just shows how pathetic you are in real life, im not trying to talk shit, but obviously the shit ur giving here is way more immature than the "mature" act u tryna give.
what are you to judge someone on a site? your garbage and its really ironic,
ur saying ur dissing rappers that think their the shit and the next thing u say is u think you're "good", with the low quality lyrics you give?
you might say my lyrics are whack but who cant say that to any person on illest? or to even dongrade your self to shit by posting suck bullshit,
f you're here to prove your points, then battle it out, instead of making bitch forums on and on and on, saying oh the "old" users are so great, and shit and your admin? its just simply, DICK RIDING,got you that position
after all, the results speak for itself, not from a bitch thats crying on the forums.

look at him bitching with the same shit about me, when his spitting some stupid remakes of soulja boy tracks, in quality of lyrics,
what kinda positive message you got in your raps? NONE
how can u give a positive message through people when ur just giving examples of how pathetic a geek can get on an internet site being coward and shit.
look at u, keep comin bak with lame responses, bitch about the same shit,
talk shit with the same content that lacks grammar and come with the whackest disses, swinging from forrum to my battle comments like a retard,
kid pressure's audio murks all of ur spanish retarded shit,
u should actually try to diss some1's when ur raps is actually even worth
listening to, and whos crying? who are you to stop me from voting?
i dont care what you say only complex can do that and if he choses to do that
i respect that brother caz its his site and i'll leave it if he does that.
actually he gave me props on my first 100 bar drop and it made me feel good and want to drop more. ur the 1 thats keep bitching and crying and keep comin bak with trash drippin ur tears with ur sorry ass to complex and shit ,
ur just proving how retarded u are, and YES i do surpass u mentally,
because ur lack of logic and intelligence has already been proved above the
comments in this forrum, all this time u said the same shit over and over and over again and proved nothing, except for ur pathetic stupidity and how much of a bitch u really are and the lack of life u got in reality , stalking
a guy like me and riding his dick, bitch your stupid as a kid eating sand!!
keep crying thats wat ur doing at the moment, keep it up, after all its internet, and look how much effort and life ur putting in just to get attention pathetic geek. Get a life hop off my dick.
THIS SITE IS AN EMBARASSMENT
FULL OF SNITCHES AND BITCHES WHO DICK RIDE IN BUNCHES.
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation
Losses: 2000

Post by The Gonz »

*grabs a bowl of popcorn and sits down*
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by The Gonz »

By the way, I don't have shit to do with this so I won't comment on the situation as a whole, but from an outsider's point of view, this shit don't have anything to do with race. So pullin that card Jeso just poked holes in your argument. And as easy as you sit and clown on dude's avatar, he can pop up your profile and do the same. Doesn't have shit to do with it. Iron out whatever creases are in this shit and move on, don't make it personal.
Momeijah
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 38
Losses: 7

Post by Momeijah »

Dollar Bill Made This Shit Look So Formal And Official, Like When The Court Send u Letters, Chilling.

To Jesodist, Official Admin Response To The Tl;Dr Above: Shutup.

ur Court Date is On June The 54th 1996 u May Bring a Friend Provided They Are Suitably Dressed. Upon Failure To Meet The Aforementioned Date, u Will Be Hung.

Lots Of Luv, ur Pal, The Judge xx

Edit: When i 1st Saw The Start Of The Thread Title i Thought it Was Gnna Say 'Jesodist is No Longer With Us' Lol.

AKA SCOTCH HALL, MOE MEIJER & MOMEIJAH.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

I Agree With Ruckus..

and This is Wack as Hell
The Gonz
Flow Creation
Flow Creation

Post by The Gonz »

Lol @ TimeLine getting on some racist shit, IMing me calling me a cracker and a nigger. Shit's weak. Yo Jeso, if you care so much about your fam, you need to put a lid on yer boy TimeLine. Shit don't bother me, but he could fuck around and call the wrong dude the wrong thing.
Brah-Vo
Rap Professional
Losses: 14

Post by Brah-Vo »

jesodist just leave already. our site sucks. You've proven your point.
K.O.
Lyrical Sharpshooter
Losses: 0

Post by K.O. »

jeso all i gotta say is you made the term "noob" turn into "bitch" and i sense some bitchassness goin on here. the funny thing is bill is an admin you dumbass...lol
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

Domino - This is a summary of what Jeso said: BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Omega Bill
Unstoppable Emcee

Post by Omega Bill »

Also

L O FUCKING L @ him removing his userpic after he called me a scrawny bitch. Ol Ricky Ricardo looking ass bitch.

Anyways, Plex is an asshole and is leaving me with the decision of weither to ban you or not. So I'm going to ask Kurse instead.
- Mutual -
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 5
Losses: 11

Post by - Mutual - »

shit i read everything in this thread an now i'll never get that 5 minites noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The Eagerness Is Putrid My Fluids Acid Leaves You Vexed Like Black Holes
Your Inept To Correct Stretched Like Fat Folds Perplexed Like Castro
I'm So Tenacious With Rhymes Sensatious So Patient With Lines
While You Fill Your Writtens With Filler And So Stay Vacant In Mind
I'm Amiable But Too Your Haters I Appease Your Arcane Admissions
Dark Games No Vision Your Avarice Lead To Scarred Shamed Partitions
So Callous In His Candor You Have To Coerce For Neglect
For Worse Or For Best I'm Confidant With A Verse Of Respect

!!ILLEST MINDS!!
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

if u dont ban him...ill ban him...im sick of da bitchin and moanin..and da contradiction of him claimin dis sites an embarassment and hes still fuckin here bein a fuckin nuisance...so just do it...or ill be forced to make his illest life hell...like i did to subsist one time..haha
Viral
Mentally Unstable
Mentally Unstable
Losses: 1

Post by Viral »

.. R.A.I .. wrote:Ugh. Is this the situation you were talking about?
If anything this'll only feed his ego of being controversial.
But yeah do what you think is right.

deres a difference between controversial and flappin off at da gums/drama

Return to “Illest News”