Millz Banned

Illest Lyrics is an established hip hop forum with over one hundred thousand posts. In this section of the site, you will find out what is and what isn't happening on the forum.

Moderator: Loon E Lou

Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

Fuck Yall Niggahz
I Dont Even Fuck With A.M.E. But Dis Shit Aint About A.M.E.

Its About This Lil Nigga Bringin a Lil Girl Into Shit

Unbann Um And ima Bite His Fuckin Head Off
Cee4
Rhyme Dominator
Wins: 58
Losses: 16

Post by Cee4 »

i take it Gary Glitter`s banned from Illest?
HKX
Hard-Kore-X
Wins: 3
Losses: 0

Post by HKX »

if u dont give a fuck than nigga y da fuck u respondin 4 kid yo get off my dick wit ur shit nigga i dont give a fuck wat u think and u probably think da same way 2 cant blame u fucker jus get off my dick aight kid
Kurse
(Admin)
Wins: 27

Post by Kurse »

Reap...I don't see what ur not understanding.
How am I not making any sense bruh!?
If my shit was deleted over something small, yea..I'd be mad. But again, this isn't really small. Maybe it is to you because it ain't your shorty being put in the crossfire...it's mine. All I know is that if I turned around and made a comment about another niggaz 6yr old daughter sucking a dick...then I had better be prepared to accept the consequences that follow that type of filth. He got a 2 week ban. That was his consequence. Just as I was prepared for whatever consequences may have followed when I re-acted.
I'm coo with Dom and 8th, them bruthas can share their opinions all day if they want...and nigga I don't know you.
I'm just sayin you can say what you want, but crying about Miilz isn't going to bring him back or change his actions.
Haz
Supreme Lyricist
Wins: 67
Losses: 70

Post by Haz »

LOL

HKX you Was Talkin To Me Niggah?
Cause i Aint Against Bannin That Homo..

I Say Let Um Come Back And Jus Bite His Fuckin head off
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Nah mayne i think he was talkin to Reaper
The Reaper
Potential Emcee
Wins: 2

Post by The Reaper »

Im Pretty Much Saying What Domino Is Saying To? So Why Are You Poiting Me Out Or Saying Type Of Shit Like This When He Saying What im Saying? I Know What Your Saying i have A Daughter To, People Talked Shit About My Daughter Even About Murder. i Wasnt Online Collecting My Friends And Trying To Get People Banned. i Just Logg On Say Shit Logg Off & Have A Nice Laugh. i Dont Get Mad Over Nothing They Say Online. if i Was Gonna Start Shit Online Or Join Teams On Someone No Shit ima Hear Something Back To Get Me Mad. Now Stop Replying Back To Me Trying To Get Me Understand Your Shit That i Already Understand. Your A Sensitive Guy Who Picks On Certain People Online.
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

Okay Reap...if you even had the slightest knowledge of who I am or my personality, you wouldn't be sayin that. Everyone on here knows I'm one of the nicest dudes here. I help others as best as I can, and I try to remain humble about everything. I'm not some kind of cyber bully and obviously you haven't read through the thread because I.Eat said the same shit earlier. And just like I told him...I didn't go gather people to talk shit to anybody. I speak my own mind and took my own actions. Other illest members read the threads and the shout-box and took it upon themselves to speak-up on the distasteful shit that Miilz said. I didn't gather sum E-amry...that's just stupid!

And if you're a father...then you should know what I'm talkin about. And in NO way I'm I judging your parenthood becuz I don't know you, but if you can sit there and actually let someone talk about some "murda" shit about your child and just shrug it off...then I question the love you have for your child because as a parent, a father and a guardian...I was enraged!!! That's you lifeline...your seed man! So what's in your heart?
The Reaper
Potential Emcee

Post by The Reaper »

If Your One Of The Nicest Dudes Why Did You Start Shit With Miilz? Now Tell Me This If You Didnt Decide To Hop In Hkx & Miilz Problem Would Miilz Of Said That? No, Yall Would Probably Be Chatting Right Now. No i Say Shit Back To The People Who Talk Shit. im Not Gonna Share Online Im Fucking Mad Especially On A Rap Site. Now Thats Common Sense, Your One Of The Nicest Dudes In Person. You Wore A Bigger Mans Shoes, And Now Your Tryna Get Out Of Them. You Decided You Had To Say Shit To Miilz in His Threads Your Self, This is Your Problem Not Mine, Not Miilz.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

naw Haz I was talkin bout Reap nigga yea dont get shit twisted
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

yo Kurse dont even bother wit dis nigga he ain't gonna get it thru his head nigga fuck em dont even worry bout it dawg niggaz r gonna think wat they wanna think so fuck it we kno wat da fuck is up and if i respond back 2 wat someone is sayin is cuz i want 2 not cuz im bein forced 2 fuck these niggaz they aint even worth it dawg
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

I wasn't talkin shit to Miilz...I asked him why he no-showed on the battle thread that I set up for him and HKX and lil dude got all twisted, crying like I had it out for him. Why he thought that!? Who knows. I just personally thought it was lame that he no-showed the battle (and I told him that man-2-man because he's the one who called out me, HKX and all the other audio artists)
I'm not a bully, I don't get bored...I don't have a reason to sit around and pick on people. Miilz is the one who started smartin off on sum big-boy talk and the moment I said sumthin back to him the kid flipped an ugly lid. He brought it upon himself.
The Reaper
Potential Emcee

Post by The Reaper »

Ok im Not Gonna Be Having 20 Pages Over Miilz

But i Seen You in All His Threads Saying Shit. Dont Act like You Didnt Do Nothing.

Hkx Do You Not See Me And Kurse Discussing This? We Dont Need You To Try To Butt in, Kurse is Old Enough To Walk Away From Facts On His Own. Hkx Go On With Your Gangster Life & Keep On Dropping Audios. Stop Tryna Hold Kurse Hand in His Problems.
HKX
Hard-Kore-X

Post by HKX »

look lil nigga u need 2 watch wat u tell me boy 4 real aight kid im jus lettin Kurse kno dat i see its pointless arguin wit ur ass dats all nigga so u could stop buttin into da shit im tellin Kurse and I told u once and i didn't think i would have 2 tell u again muthafucker get on my dick shit nigga wtf do i gotta put dis SHIT IN CAPS 4 U 2 READ IT tellin me 2 go back wit my gangsta life ur ass is assumin imma gangsta now shit nigga u r a dumbass 4 real i've made my point clear jus get off my dick nigga stop talkin shit dumbass nigga cuz i could keep goin
Kurse
(Admin)

Post by Kurse »

I never denied sayin shit to him in the threads. Actually it's the opposite...I'm very open about it. haha But whatever mayne...I ain't sweatin it any. Whats done is done, time to move on.

Return to “Illest News”